Monday, January 17, 2011

Progress!

I am so thankful for the people i have in my life. Just wanted to start off saying that. We have made so much progress on planning events and every little piece of the wedding.

Biggest was getting my dress! Yup! Got the dress and I will definitely feel like the queen I have always wanted to be on my wedding day!!

Yesterday I hung out with my aunt and cousin and planned the bridal shower. Not only did we do some planning but I got to see my baby cousin and get tons of great advice from such supportive family members.

We are changing the honeymoon but details are still to come. We want it to be relaxing and fun without any stress so we shall see where we end up!

Next: On the 22nd I will be with my maid of honor to start working on centerpieces and stationary! I am soo excited to spend a day with her planning..

Things are coming together, now I just have to manage the wedding planning and starting school this week! Wish me luck!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment